- The composer.json comes from a codebase for https://www.librecores.org.
What do we have here:
- This seems a cool, neat bundle: https://github.com/maximilienGilet/notification-bundle for notification management
- Algolia Search Bundle https://github.com/algolia/search-bundle
- This one seems like a nice bundle that let’s you index your data, and search through it, it integrates with Doctrine ORM
- Compatible with Symfony 3.4, and 4.0 and later
- Pricing: https://www.algolia.com/pricing/ – free for non-commercial projects, other than that it’s $29 so thanks no thanks for now
- HTMLPurifierBundle: https://github.com/Exercise/HTMLPurifierBundle (user input purified and managed)
- spatie/yaml-front-matter: https://github.com/spatie/yaml-front-matter ( don’t know what is the use case for this one? but it’s parsing markdown to objects)
Note that I am not commenting on all the packages – only these that I have not seen yet.